| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
Gazrob Double Malt Member

Joined: 02 Oct 2017 Posts: 77
|
Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:40 pm Post subject: Glen marnoch 29 for sale. Durham area. |
|
|
| Selling a bottle of Glen marnoch 29 at its original price £39.99 In Durham area. Collection only. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
 |
shamz84 New Member

Joined: 15 Nov 2017 Posts: 3
|
Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:56 am Post subject: |
|
|
| are these any good...was gonna try getting one tonight on the way home from work |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Gazrob Double Malt Member

Joined: 02 Oct 2017 Posts: 77
|
Posted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:20 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| shamz84 wrote: | | are these any good...was gonna try getting one tonight on the way home from work |
I don't know I haven't opened it. Only wanted one but I bought this and the Irish I don't need both. But for the price even if it's decent that's ok. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|