www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Situation Vacant - Four Roses UK Brand Ambassador

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Situation Vacant - Four Roses UK Brand Ambassador

View previous topic :: View next topic  
William
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:13 pm    Post subject: Situation Vacant - Four Roses UK Brand Ambassador Reply with quote

Situation Vacant: Four Roses Kentucky Bourbon are on the hunt for a UK brand ambassador. The Brand Ambassador will be an integral part of our Four Roses campaign in 2016 and beyond, building momentum for a brand that is rich in heritage and provenance.

The brand is seeking a whiskey whiz kid to be the heart and soul of Four Roses in the UK, I guess that is me ruled out but if you feel it is you follow the link for more details about the position and how to apply:

www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk/fourrosesambassadorjob.htm

Gregor
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think my wife may divorce me if I quit the day job to be a Four Roses brand ambassador. A good opportunity for a young person with a taste for Bourbon whiskey and looking to get into sales/pr.
William
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gregor wrote:
I think my wife may divorce me if I quit the day job to be a Four Roses brand ambassador. A good opportunity for a young person with a taste for Bourbon whiskey and looking to get into sales/pr.
Gregor if you applied for the job it looks like you didn't make the final cut, as Four Roses have just announced the five finalists and your name isn't on the list.

Some info on the final and the finalists names here:
www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk/fourrosesjob.htm
Gregor
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

William wrote:
Gregor wrote:
Gregor if you applied for the job it looks like you didn't make the final cut, as Four Roses have just announced the five finalists and your name isn't on the list.

Some info on the final and the finalists names here:
www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk/fourrosesjob.htm
Sad back to the day job again tomorrow.

Still a good opportunity for the likes of a bar worker with a knowledge and taste for whisky to expand their career.
William
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After two months of searching, Four Roses Bourbon has announced the new brand ambassador who will fight their corner in the Bourbon battle for supremacy in the increasingly popular UK Bourbon marketplace.

They have named Benji Purslow as the face of the cult bourbon brand Four Roses in the UK.

More here:
http://www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk/fourrosesambassador.htm
Quaich1
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

William wrote:
After two months of searching, Four Roses Bourbon has announced the new brand ambassador who will fight their corner in the Bourbon battle for supremacy in the increasingly popular UK Bourbon marketplace.

They have named Benji Purslow as the face of the cult bourbon brand Four Roses in the UK.

More here:
http://www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk/fourrosesambassador.htm

Good for Benji. William, I sometimes think that Crown Royal is missing an opportunity by not courting me as the face of their whisky brand, particularly since I am in Canada. I also have access to all their whisky expressions. I've given some of the LCBO staff more info on the brand than they know themselves. That's if I even wanted it.
Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> American Whiskey All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: