| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
TheWM Master Of Malts

Joined: 26 Nov 2012 Posts: 2037 Location: Cheshire
|
Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 1:18 am Post subject: So, the English Whisky Company |
|
|
I'm visiting them in the next week, anyone been?
To be fair, I'm wanting to know whether there are any distillery only / exclusive chapters that I should be looking out for when get there? |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
 |
Bookie Master Of Malts

Joined: 15 Sep 2008 Posts: 945
|
Posted: Wed May 14, 2014 12:27 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I am not aware of any distillery only bottlings but in my experience the peaty stuff they have turned out so far has been pretty good. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sorren Master Of Malts


Joined: 11 Jan 2010 Posts: 2329 Location: uk
|
Posted: Thu May 15, 2014 6:01 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I have been to the distillery, I had a great time and had the pleasure of looking inside the warehouse ( not sure if it is part of tour ) very enjoyable but don't recall there been a distillery only bottle, there is a good selection of spirits and nice cafe area.. Hope you enjoy the day there.. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|