| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
mike101 Double Malt Member

Joined: 24 Mar 2011 Posts: 88 Location: Channel Islands
|
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:52 am Post subject: Ardbeg Supernova 2014 |
|
|
Has anyone heard or read about a possible release of a "real" committee release this year....???
Ardbeg Supernova 2014...
just picked this up...
http://whiskyledger.com/2014/04/12/new-ardbeg-supernova/
maybe just a release for our friends overseas.
have a good weekend
Mike |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|
|
 |
McKay Master Of Malts

Joined: 23 Apr 2007 Posts: 776 Location: Scotland
|
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:41 am Post subject: |
|
|
| I havent heard anything but i would love to see a Ardbeg Supernova 2014 Committee release, especially another Supernova |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Bookie Master Of Malts

Joined: 15 Sep 2008 Posts: 945
|
Posted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:21 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| I hope this is true, about time they done another committee release |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
Cuba Master Of Malts

Joined: 10 Aug 2010 Posts: 296
|
Posted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:00 pm Post subject: |
|
|
| Bookie wrote: | | I hope this is true, about time they done another committee release | I also hope that this is true as the Supernova is amongst the best Ardbegs i have tasted. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|