www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Free Bottle Of Highland Park 18 Year At Whisky Live Glasgow

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Free Bottle Of Highland Park 18 Year At Whisky Live Glasgow

View previous topic :: View next topic  
William
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Free Bottle Of Highland Park 18 Year At Whisky Live Glasgow Reply with quote

Get a free bottle of Highland Park 18 year old at Whisky Live Glasgow (well almost free).
Highland Park have declared a whisky amnesty at whisky live Glasgow on the 2nd and 3rd of November. Exchange any sealed bottle of 70cl spirits for a bottle of Highland Park 18 year old. Thats right any bottle of spirit including whisky, gin or vodka will be exchanged at the Highland Park stand for their 18 year old whisky.

This is a limited offer. Offer open to Whisky Live Glasgow 2007 ticket holders only. One bottle exchange per visitor. Exchanged bottles must be sealed, full bottles of spirit. There is a limited number of 150 bottles available.

Register to reserve yours now.

Register Here: www.whiskylive.com/scotland/glasgow-2007/highlandpark.php

William

William
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sad I cant believe i am going to miss this event this year due to other commitments, it looks like it is shaping up to be the biggest and best yet.

William
islayonspey
Double Malt Member
Double Malt Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:13 pm    Post subject: 18yo Highland Park. Reply with quote

William wrote:
Sad I cant believe i am going to miss this event this year due to other commitments, it looks like it is shaping up to be the biggest and best yet.

William

I will miss it too William, however after 3 Festival's this year I'll take a break, after all it's good to give someone else a chance ! ! Laughing
Rene
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: