www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Bruichladdich WMD II

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Bruichladdich WMD II

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HuggyBear

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: Bruichladdich WMD II Reply with quote

I have a bottle of 1991 Bruichladdich WMD II - The Yellow Submarine, in it's originall tin, as well as the bottle being signed by Jim McEwan could anyone tell me if this is of any value or will it ever be of any value or am I as well just drinking it?

Any information appreciated.

Charlie
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi

This whisky is still generally available, it currently sells for £36.49 at The Whisky Exchange website which is a reasonable price for a 14 year old whisky, if you visit The Whisky Exchange you will see it there. I couldnt really say how much value Jim McEwans signature adds to the value of the whisky but i wouldnt think a great deal perhaps his signature on a rarer bottle would be worth more. Perhaps if you tucked the bottle away for a few years it would gain some value but your never know a Laddie enthusiast may be willing to pay a few extra pounds just to have a bottle with Jims signature. If you nare selling it i would gues ebay would be the place to try you may get lucky and get a bidding war.

Hope that helps

Charlie
HuggyBear

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the advice. I know it was still available at some outlets. Was just curious whether the signature may have added value. It's trying to find a laddie enthusiast......that's the problem.

Thanks again.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whiskies For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: