www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Famous Grouse 'Robert Burns Edition' 37y.o.

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Famous Grouse 'Robert Burns Edition' 37y.o.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Collectables & Whisky Auction Listings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jim Symons

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Famous Grouse 'Robert Burns Edition' 37y.o. Reply with quote

Rare bottle of 37 year only Malt. Only 250 bottles issued worldwide. None for the retail market. Comes with Burns Supper invitation card, Menu and boxed.
All other bottles distributed Worldwide. Totally unique. Valuation required.

Charlie
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jim

It would be hard to put a price on it yet as the 250 bottles have only just been released so i would guess there is a good chance that there are close to another 249 bottles still out there somewhere.

It was originally valued at £400, but as yours comes with the Burns Supper invitation card, Menu and is still boxed it should already be worth more. As with any whisky the value increases with the rarity of the whisky therefore in time this should certainly be worth a lot more but i wouldnt expect it has increased much in value since you bought it although with this being a very special limited Robert Burns limited edition there just may be someone out there willing to double what you payed for it. I would assume a lot of bottles which were auctioned fetched a lot more than the £400 value due to the fact it was for charity but i wouldnt expect many of these bottles to find there way to the market as most would not have been purchased to make money.

I would be interested in how much you payed.

Charlie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Collectables & Whisky Auction Listings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: