www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Irish Mist Limited Ed Waterford Crystal Decanter Sealed 1976

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Irish Mist Limited Ed Waterford Crystal Decanter Sealed 1976

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joey

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject: Irish Mist Limited Ed Waterford Crystal Decanter Sealed 1976 Reply with quote

I recently obtained a sealed and beautifully boxed quart of Irish Mist Liqueur 80 Proof (Tullach Mhor, Ireland) Limited Edition Decanter Set from 1976 by Waterford Crystal imported by Heublein, Inc. of Hartford, Connecticut being part of a private representatives collection. The card from Waterford placed inside the box states that this is one of only a few that were made. It seems that this is a quite rare example and was wondering if anyone could offer any info on it including possible production numbers as I would like to offer it for sale. I also have from the same family a Feb. 1, 1969 sealed and boxed Courvoisier Brandy Decanter Set by Baccarat Crystal. Any information and interested offers would be much appreciated. Many photos available upon request. Thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whiskies For Sale All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: