www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Has anyone ever invested in Whisky before?

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Has anyone ever invested in Whisky before?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thewhiskeyconniseur

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:49 am    Post subject: Has anyone ever invested in Whisky before? Reply with quote

Hi all,

New to the forum! thought I would dive in and ask if anyone has ever invested in scotch/irish whisky?

I've been an avid whisky drinker for the last 15 years, enjoying everything from Tullamore DEW through to some of the most amazing Yamazaki's 12-year-old single malt.

I've amassed a collection of whiskies from all over the world, and it got me thinking about whiskey as an investment.

I'm looking for some guidance, I've been tempted to try VCL vintners, but have also been torn with Justerini and Brooks too.

I have my own personal collection of whiskies, some of which I would imagine are worth quite a lot due to their age and rarity (I managed to snap up a bottle of 30 year old aberlour 1966 last year). I figure that investing in whisky would be a relatively safe punt?

Would be great to hear if anyone else has.

- Dan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Irish Whiskey All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: