www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Non Chill Filtered & No added Colour

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Non Chill Filtered & No added Colour

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jez Hellewell
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:32 pm    Post subject: Non Chill Filtered & No added Colour Reply with quote

Does anybody know if there’s an available resource somewhere that lists non chill filtered & no added colour whisky please? I’ve Googled it, but to no avail. I’m tempted with the Glendronach 12 from Amazon but have recently read that they are soon to be chill filtering, which is a shame. So don’t want to end up with one of those bottles! Any help greatly appreciated.

Crossroads
Double Malt Member
Double Malt Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you go on YouTube, whisky reviewer Ralfy has made a video of what he calls integrity malts. One of them was Ardbeg 10 from memory. If you search his videos you should find it.
Jez Hellewell
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crossroads wrote:
If you go on YouTube, whisky reviewer Ralfy has made a video of what he calls integrity malts. One of them was Ardbeg 10 from memory. If you search his videos you should find it.

Cheers. I watch a lot of his videos, he’s brilliant. But not seen that one!
webdunk
Triple Malt Member
Triple Malt Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Non Chill Filtered & No added Colour Reply with quote

Jez Hellewell wrote:
Does anybody know if there’s an available resource somewhere that lists non chill filtered & no added colour whisky please? I’ve Googled it, but to no avail. I’m tempted with the Glendronach 12 from Amazon but have recently read that they are soon to be chill filtering, which is a shame. So don’t want to end up with one of those bottles! Any help greatly appreciated.

Whiskybase typically lists this if known. And the Glendronach stock currently on the shelf should stil be OK. Checking out German market bottles can be a good trick too for added colouring as they must state on the label - mit / ohne farbstoff.
Jez Hellewell
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Non Chill Filtered & No added Colour Reply with quote

webdunk wrote:
Jez Hellewell wrote:

Whiskybase typically lists this if known. And the Glendronach stock currently on the shelf should stil be OK. Checking out German market bottles can be a good trick too for added colouring as they must state on the label - mit / ohne farbstoff.

Cheers, thanks for the reply. Going to risk the Amazon bottle before Glendronach change their process. By all accounts it’s cracker!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Single Malt Whisky All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: