www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Stories from a Whisky Bar by Ralfy

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Stories from a Whisky Bar by Ralfy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Books & DVD Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Timp
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:47 pm    Post subject: Stories from a Whisky Bar by Ralfy Reply with quote

In his words. This is a selection of eleven very different stories from the whisky world, about situations and colourful characters who we may already know, or have yet to meet on our whisky journeys. Some stories are charming and heart-warming whilst others are darker and more dangerous. If we keep the qualities of the whiskies good, we will be safe from the malt monsters.

My words. Another foray into Ralfy’s world, written in a similar style to his last book. I am not usually a big fan of fiction however this is an entertaining little book to read, with enough in it to make it worth the £12 I paid. Some of the short stories I found very well written and others less so, however all round not bad at all.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Books & DVD Reviews All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: