www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Vat 69 1940s

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Vat 69 1940s

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bjorn M

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:37 am    Post subject: Vat 69 1940s Reply with quote

Hey all! I have been collecting whiskey for a few years now, but it is a whiskey I have not been able to get hold of. It's Vat 69 1940s that I'm looking for. if there is anyone who knows someone who sells such a bottle or maybe has one yourself that you might want to sell, I am very interested. reagards Bjorn Morin

lincoln imp
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Vat 69 1940s Reply with quote

Bjorn M wrote:
Hey all! I have been collecting whiskey for a few years now, but it is a whiskey I have not been able to get hold of. It's Vat 69 1940s that I'm looking for. if there is anyone who knows someone who sells such a bottle or maybe has one yourself that you might want to sell, I am very interested. reagards Bjorn Morin

As a lover of old blends I am interested in why you want this bottle, is it to finish a collection or do you want to drink it.just curious, a polite question from me?
Bjorn M

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Vat 69 1940s Reply with quote

lincoln imp wrote:
Bjorn M wrote:

As a lover of old blends I am interested in why you want this bottle, is it to finish a collection or do you want to drink it.just curious, a polite question from me?

I already have the 1950 and 1960 version of it. and of course it's a bit of an icon for my favorite series Band Of Brothers haha
Smithcock2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2020 8:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Vat 69 1940s Reply with quote

Bjorn M wrote:

Nice hobby to collecting whiskey mate Smile
Bjorn M

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:41 am    Post subject: Re: Vat 69 1940s Reply with quote

Smithcock2 wrote:
Bjorn M wrote:

Nice hobby to collecting whiskey mate Smile

Thanks, its a fun hobby 😄
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Blended Whisky All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: