www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - The Clydeside Distillery Tours

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
The Clydeside Distillery Tours

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Visiting Whisky Distilleries in Scotland
View previous topic :: View next topic  
William
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:35 am    Post subject: The Clydeside Distillery Tours Reply with quote

The Clydeside Distillery has introduced two brand new tours as part of its visitor experience, the Whisky & Chocolate Tour and the Distillery Manager Tour which will take you behind the scenes at he distillery.

More info here:

www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk/clydesidewhiskychocolatetour.htm

Quaich1
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just read William's article hot off the presses: "Clydeside Distillery Named Distillery Visitor Centre Of The Year" for 2019. I was there last June visiting from Canada. Architecturally and strategically and geographically placed with a view, this distillery looks quite splendid.
The tour with the 20 something male guide was excellent and he certainly had passion both for his distillery and whisky and a fair bit of knowledge I might add. The distillery is aging whisky but has no single malts of their own as they only opened in 2017. However, I would say they have one of the finest assortment of single malts and single grains from a host of other distilleries in their gift shop which is massive. I picked up a lovely 25 year old single grain there and sampled a dram before I bought the bottle. The same youg guide was very helpful in this regard. There is no rushing through, it is very welcoming there and chatting is expected.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Visiting Whisky Distilleries in Scotland All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: