www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Lagavulin 25

 

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Lagavulin 25

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whiskies Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Shut
Single Malt Member
Single Malt Member


Joined: 27 Sep 2010
Posts: 50
Location: Madrid - Spain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 9:37 am    Post subject: Lagavulin 25 Reply with quote

Hello to all

Where can I find a bottle of lagavulin 25 200th anniversary at decent price (near to release 2016 price)??

Thanks and best regards
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

dramblersanonymous
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts


Joined: 11 Aug 2015
Posts: 439
Location: London

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Occasionally in travel retail - around £900 - I believe there is one in edinburgh airport, perhaps one in Gatwick south too. Happy to help if required.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shut
Single Malt Member
Single Malt Member


Joined: 27 Sep 2010
Posts: 50
Location: Madrid - Spain

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dramblersanonymous wrote:
Occasionally in travel retail - around £900 - I believe there is one in edinburgh airport, perhaps one in Gatwick south too. Happy to help if required.


Thank you so much
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ARscotchfan
Single Malt Member
Single Malt Member


Joined: 15 May 2018
Posts: 43
Location: East Coast USA

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In looking locally for a Glencadam 15 and Glen Scotia 15 I came across this online.. $1300.00 USD here in NJ, USA. That must be some bottle ! Best of luck!

Edit: oops.. don't recall if the one i saw said 200th anniversary....
2nd edit: double checked... listing didn't specify... no pic either. Just listed as Lagavulin 25 year old.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shut
Single Malt Member
Single Malt Member


Joined: 27 Sep 2010
Posts: 50
Location: Madrid - Spain

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ARscotchfan wrote:
In looking locally for a Glencadam 15 and Glen Scotia 15 I came across this online.. $1300.00 USD here in NJ, USA. That must be some bottle ! Best of luck!

Edit: oops.. don't recall if the one i saw said 200th anniversary....
2nd edit: double checked... listing didn't specify... no pic either. Just listed as Lagavulin 25 year old.


thank you!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

deadz101
Double Malt Member
Double Malt Member


Joined: 02 Feb 2016
Posts: 153
Location: scotland

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out whisky auctionner this month, they have not appreciated much since they have gone onto the secondary market

https://www.whiskyauctioneer.com/current-auction
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shut
Single Malt Member
Single Malt Member


Joined: 27 Sep 2010
Posts: 50
Location: Madrid - Spain

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deadz101 wrote:
Check out whisky auctionner this month, they have not appreciated much since they have gone onto the secondary market

https://www.whiskyauctioneer.com/current-auction


Thank you!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whiskies Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
 Drink Safely   Add Your Site   Other Whisky Sites    Links   Contact Us 

 

© 2020 www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk All rights reserved.

This website was produced in Scotland.