www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Mac and Wild - London

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Mac and Wild - London

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Recommended Whisky Bars & Pubs Of The World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Olorin
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:19 am    Post subject: Mac and Wild - London Reply with quote

I recently went for dinner at the Mac and Wild restaurant in Fitzrovia, London. It is a Scottish restaurant with incredible food - in particular Scottish venison! The whisky list they have is also very decent but perhaps a bit on the pricey side (being London Rolling Eyes )

See more on their website: http://www.macandwild.com

The whisky prices on the website are out dated compared to when I visited.

Quaich1
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Olorin. You mention that the prices on their website site are out-dated so I'm assuming they are even higher than listed. Even many of the "older" prices seem very expensive.
What dram did you have there? For, eg. the Macallan Rare Cask on their website is listed at 32 pounds a serving which is likely higher cost now according to your "out-dated website" statement. A bottle that costs 400 Canadian dollars here would end up being 800 British pounds at that restaurant if sold by the ounce, which I'm assuming is serving size.
No thanks...
Wink
Lennox
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

London prices can be way in excess of many other major cities, so not a surprise. Looks a good place if you are willing to pay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Recommended Whisky Bars & Pubs Of The World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: