www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Amazon Whisky Bargains

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Amazon Whisky Bargains
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Offers & Bargains
View previous topic :: View next topic  
William
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:03 pm    Post subject: Amazon Whisky Bargains Reply with quote

Amazon have 3 whiskies which will go on offer today at 6.00pm in their "Lightening Deals", their lightening deals are usually very good but you will have to visit Amazon to see what the deals are at 6.00pm. The 3 whiskies are:

Millie_chops
Double Malt Member
Double Malt Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Amazon Whisky Bargains Reply with quote

William wrote:
Amazon have 3 whiskies which will go on offer today at 6.00pm in their "Lightening Deals", their lightening deals are usually very good but you will have to visit Amazon to see what the deals are at 6.00pm. The 3 whiskies are:

Sold out.
Fergie
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Missed the offers this time but interesting to know Amazon do these offers.
opelfruit
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amazon is often good for whisky. I've had quite a few from them, notably Blantons gold, a hibiki 21 and a rosebank 21 ob special release........All a lot cheaper than other retailers. You can find the good offers on here if you're lucky.
ziggsteruk
Double Malt Member
Double Malt Member

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed yesterday that JW Blue Label, 70cl, got reduced to £99 in a Lightening Deal. It's up again tomorrow at 8am for anyone who might be interested.
CGRenn
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohh must of missed this, i would have Had the JW as well Sad

ziggsteruk
Double Malt Member
Double Malt Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been looking at several whiskies on Amazon, supplied and dispatched by Amazon, and it seems they are eligible for 10% off with the code 'GROCERY10'. This offer runs until 23:59 GMT, Sunday June 7th. I've not tried it myself but, if you're thinking of buying whisky from Amazon this week, it's worth a look. Here's the link to the details:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/GROCERY10
William
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just spotted that Amazon have a Lightening Deal on the Dalwhinnie 15 starting at 6.00pm today, it is currently already on offer at £27 but should be even less at 6.00pm

I am not sure if you could also use their 10% off with the code GROCERY10 this code is good for orders over £40 in the grocery section so should include all whisky sold by Amazon and you will qualify for free delivery.

You will find the whisky here:

Amazon Dalwhinnie 15 Whisky Offer
Grant M
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

William wrote:
Just spotted that Amazon have a Lightening Deal on the Dalwhinnie 15 starting at 6.00pm today, it is currently already on offer at £27 but should be even less at 6.00pm

I am not sure if you could also use their 10% off with the code GROCERY10 this code is good for orders over £40 in the grocery section so should include all whisky sold by Amazon and you will qualify for free delivery.

You will find the whisky here:

Amazon Dalwhinnie 15 Whisky Offer
Cheers William, they have reduced it to £24.59 and it is selling fast.
Alexppp
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have Amazon Prime you're eligible for the 'prime day' lightning deals today. So far, there's the Glenlivet 12 for £22.99. Handy if you want to stock up, especially if you prefer it over the Founders Reserve. Deal expires in just under 4 hours from now and is subject to availability.

Later on, Penderyn, Cardhu Gold Reserve, Talisker Storm, Singleton of Dufftown Tailfire, and Aberlour 10 all go on sale. I will post the prices when they come up.
opelfruit
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexppp wrote:
If you have Amazon Prime you're eligible for the 'prime day' lightning deals today. So far, there's the Glenlivet 12 for £22.99. Handy if you want to stock up, especially if you prefer it over the Founders Reserve. Deal expires in just under 4 hours from now and is subject to availability.

Later on, Penderyn, Cardhu Gold Reserve, Talisker Storm, Singleton of Dufftown Tailfire, and Aberlour 10 all go on sale. I will post the prices when they come up.

So nothing actually worth buying then Laughing

Shame they don't slash down some top draw stuff.
Alexppp
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I didn't expect anything particularly good, though I'm considering the Glenlivet.

Talisker Storm is now £30.99
Cardhu Gold Reserve £31.99
Singleton of Dufftown Tailfire £27.99
Aberlour 10 £19.99 (by far the best deal)
Penderyn £23.99

IndianaBlues
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

opelfruit wrote:

So nothing actually worth buying then Laughing

Shame they don't slash down some top draw stuff.

They do occasionally - granted I had hoped they would yesterday given it was their birthday Smile Between Thanksgiving and Christmas last year I picked up quite a good selection, Nikka from the Barrel, Nikka Black and White, Yoichi 12, Glenfarclas 21 etc for cheaper than anywhere else when they were on Lightning Deals.

The other good thing about Amazon is that they seem to have a hard time with quality control - twice I've been sent the wrong item, and as whisky is classed as flammable they aren't insured to authorise customer returns for these products. The first time, they sent out a replacement and asked me to dispose of the original...which I'm still doing... Top Malt The second time they actually sent me a more expensive whiskey than the one I'd ordered (Blanton's Straight from the Barrel as opposed to Blanton's Gold), but when I spoke to customer services to let them know, they refunded me no questions asked Very Happy
opelfruit
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah so that's why they don't accept returns. Same with me where I ordered a Blantons Gold and about a drams worth has leaked due to mishandling of that package and a poor designed bottle seal. They sent me a replacement and told me to "do what I wanted" with the original Very Happy

They do seem to be pretty good on price with American whiskey.
IndianaBlues
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's always a risk with Amazon that they can shut down your account if they think you're abusing the system too much - which I don't, I just complain when they get it wrong!

My Dalmore 12 (another Lightning Deal) arrived in some kind of inflatable collar that was so over-inflated that the presentation box had been crushed/moulded into the shape of the bottle. I had intended to give that as a gift, but kept it for myself instead Wink

Again, I let them know that something wasn't right but this time just pushed for them to handle things like that with greater care in the warehouse rather than any replacements or refunds etc.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Offers & Bargains All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59  Next
Page 1 of 59

Jump to: