www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - johnnie walker liqueur, also glenfiddich classic very rare

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
johnnie walker liqueur, also glenfiddich classic very rare

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Collectables & Whisky Auction Listings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
davgal63

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: johnnie walker liqueur, also glenfiddich classic very rare Reply with quote

I have a bottle of johnnie walker liqueur that I would like some info on please. It's a brown sqaure bottle, 40%, 750ml with a health warning on the back. " according to the surgeon general."....etc It is full and sealed but the red round seal is missing from the front of the bottle.
I also have a bottle of glenfiddich classic," old classic reserve," " very rare scotch whisky" brown bottle, brown and gold label, red seal with 1887 classic on it. This comes with a box.
If anyone could help with either of these it would be appreciated, Thanks, Dave

Calder
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a bottle of Johnnie Walker Liqueur available in Parkers Whisky online shop for £562 I dont know much about it except it is rare, i dont think much was ever produced which i think parkers whisky price shows. Maybe someone else here knows something about the Glenfiddich, i think the Classic is from the 1980's.

Calder
Alastair
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the Glenfiddich Classic was part of the Glenfiddich range in the 1980's when it was first produced up until the early 1990's. You will usually only find it today available from private collectors. I have saw bottles in good condition going for up to £100 at auction.

I hope this helps, if not the Glenfiddich website has its own blog where you can enquire about the bottle you have.

Alastair
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Collectables & Whisky Auction Listings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: