www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Great bars & Pubs on Speyside

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Great bars & Pubs on Speyside

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Recommended Whisky Bars & Pubs Of The World
View previous topic :: View next topic  
islayonspey
Double Malt Member
Double Malt Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject: Great bars & Pubs on Speyside Reply with quote

Hi,
The Craigellachie Hotel and the Highlander Inn in Craigellachie on Speyside have enormous choices of approx 500 malts to offer but, they come at a price. During the summer months when Speyside is over run with whisky lovers those two places are packed.
On the other hand, just past Dufftown at The Grouse Inn in the Cabrach Hills you can have great malts, probably 250-300, at a reasonably price. I take people there from my B&B who come from Sweden, Norway etc. and bring them back in the wee hours (with a skin full of drams).
Try it, you will enjoy it. Slainte
Rene

PS I'm not getting paid for this !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Recommended Whisky Bars & Pubs Of The World All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: