www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Gallery of Scottish Distilleries

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Gallery of Scottish Distilleries

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Visiting Whisky Distilleries in Scotland
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bruce

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Gallery of Scottish Distilleries Reply with quote

Having been fortunate enough to live in Scotland I have been to many distilleries (and even sites of former distilleries)... here is a gallery of some of them!

islayonspey
Double Malt Member
Double Malt Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Gallery of Scottish Distilleries Reply with quote

Bruce wrote:
Having been fortunate enough to live in Scotland I have been to many distilleries (and even sites of former distilleries)... here is a gallery of some of them!

Hi Bruce,
Thank you very much for yet another web-site that gives loads of info to visitors (and others). Having 'emigrated' to Speyside in 2003, I am very fortunate to live in a region where there are +50 distilleries and hills around us are great too. Cool
With the help of your www I am sure I'll find more places to see and walk. Razz
About the distilleries, I've visited 52 and I'm not just going to see them all, it's the stories we hear from the 'old' distillery workers which are the best. "In our days . . . . we . . "
It's facinating to hear those people. I'm sure that there is someone in the Forum who has seen more . . . . . . Question
Slainte Rene
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Visiting Whisky Distilleries in Scotland All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: