www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Agitator (Sweden) blended whisky

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Agitator (Sweden) blended whisky

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duncan Disorderly
Single Malt Member
Single Malt Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 6:38 pm    Post subject: Agitator (Sweden) blended whisky Reply with quote

I’m in Sweden visiting in-laws for the the first time post-covid. There’s been some boating, swimming, fishing as expected, but I was taken by surprise when gifted a bottle of Agitator. I’d never heard of them, and didn’t expect too much either, but WOW it’s a beautiful blended whisky. In our little lake cabin we have a bottle of Bells (meh), a Chivas 12 and the Agitator. I tried all 3 in close succession, and I can say with 100% certainty that the Agitator wins hands down (let’s face it, Bells isn’t even in the same league). Notoriously expensive Sweden, you can pick up a 70cl bottle for less than £25. Now I’m a fan of Chivas Regal 12, but this is the real deal. Smooth as silk, delicious and complex in equal measures. If the Bells is mid table in the Vauxhall Conference, Chivas 12 is pushing for promotion from The Championship, and Agitator are flying high in the Premier League, waving down at the rest. I have no idea if it’s possible to buy anywhere other than Sweden just yet, but grab a bottle if you can find one. My suitcase will be a few kilos heavier on the way home (don’t tip off customs)!

Forbes
Double Malt Member
Double Malt Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a nice find,I had to look it up as I havent came across Agitator whisky here in the UK, i see they do single malt also. Good luck getting it all home.
Duncan Disorderly
Single Malt Member
Single Malt Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I’ll most likely need it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Blended Whisky All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: