www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Help with Identification

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Help with Identification

View previous topic :: View next topic  
leviticus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:09 pm    Post subject: Help with Identification Reply with quote

Hey everyone I recently bought a bottle of scotch off of someone who found it in an abandoned ballroom here in Vancouver B.C, it only has a partial label which shows a double line black border on a white label with product of Scotland being the first words under the top of the border. Any help with identification would be greatly appreciated as I am having no luck dating this or identifying this.

What I do have it’s a 750ml bottle so it should be a blend.

Attached are images

Thanks in Advance

Whisky Chaser
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Given the screw cap my guess would be it is more likely to be a blended whisky although it does look light in colour so perhaps it is a naturally coloured single malt. With so much of the label missing it is almost impossible to identify but who knows perhaps someone here with recognise the bottle. I would say open it and hopefully enjoy.
leviticus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whisky Chaser wrote:
Given the screw cap my guess would be it is more likely to be a blended whisky although it does look light in colour so perhaps it is a naturally coloured single malt. With so much of the label missing it is almost impossible to identify but who knows perhaps someone here with recognise the bottle. I would say open it and hopefully enjoy.

Thanks for the quick reply, It will be drank at one point, My good friend is the north American distributer for Coopers choice so it will be shared with him. However would be nice to know what we are drinking Very Happy I do realize I am asking for a needle in a haystack, hopefully someone recognizes it Wink
ralfy legend
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now you’ve said you will be drinking it then I would do your research after you’ve tried it, the most important thing is how nice it tastes, if it’s really nice and you’ve enjoyed the complexity and mouthfeel then do your homework and find out what you have tried.. enjoy all the same👍🥃
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Blended Whisky All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: