www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Chivas Regal 12 year old

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Chivas Regal 12 year old

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Collectables & Whisky Auction Listings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Donk's Dad

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:13 pm    Post subject: Chivas Regal 12 year old Reply with quote

A bottle of Chivas Regal 12 year old has been given to me by a friend after his mother died.

He said it has been in her drinks cabinet for years.

I looked online and a company wants £150 for what looks like the same as my bottle.

Its in a silver box with just the name "Chivas Regal" and age"12" highlighted in red.

The bottles has a label that stated it was specially pack for Singapore Airlines.

Is it worth more than the supermarket prices of around £22

Regan
Double Malt Member
Double Malt Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old bottles of Chivas Regal 12 don't tend to fetch much more at auction or in a private sale than you would find it available for today in the supermarket

Here are some examples of some recant Chivas Regal 12 auction sales and remember you would have auction costs and postage or transport costs to the auction to consider. https://www.scotchwhiskyauctions.com/auctions/search/?q=chivas+regal+12&area=&sort=mostrecent&order=asc&perpage=40
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Collectables & Whisky Auction Listings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: