www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Macallan ESC

 

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Macallan ESC

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whiskies Wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Monkey Shoulder
Member
Member


Joined: 01 Nov 2018
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:43 pm    Post subject: Macallan ESC Reply with quote

Is anybody on this forum in the loop of where the ESC can be purchased aside from LeClos? Apparently retailers in all major markets should have received them, but never heard anything across the US or UK, but they seem to have hit the market already.

Monkey.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Graeme H
Triple Malt Member
Triple Malt Member


Joined: 26 Jan 2017
Posts: 231
Location: A Scot in Florida

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't realize that they had brought back the Macallan Exceptional Single Cask range.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DylanInYork
Double Malt Member
Double Malt Member


Joined: 18 Oct 2017
Posts: 117

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking online all I can find is that the 12yo is going to be released at some point this year but only 276 bottles to the US market as for if there is any more bottles and where they would be going is not known Crying or Very sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkey Shoulder
Member
Member


Joined: 01 Nov 2018
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked a rep who told me that 90% had already been sold on premise already. I'm just curious where the remaining 10% goes retail wise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkey Shoulder
Member
Member


Joined: 01 Nov 2018
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked a rep who told me that 90% had already been sold on premise already. I'm just curious where the remaining 10% goes retail wise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

davidbe
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts


Joined: 28 May 2015
Posts: 309

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monkey Shoulder wrote:
I asked a rep who told me that 90% had already been sold on premise already. I'm just curious where the remaining 10% goes retail wise.


Well a previous one was in Harrods - http://www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7343
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Monkey Shoulder
Member
Member


Joined: 01 Nov 2018
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! although i'm more so curious about the US distribution, as we only get allocated one of the ESC range in UK Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whiskies Wanted All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
 Drink Safely   Add Your Site   Other Whisky Sites    Links   Contact Us 

 

© 2018 www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk All rights reserved.

This website was produced in Scotland.