www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Ardbeg product update and Romeo Y Julieta Tubed Short Church

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Ardbeg product update and Romeo Y Julieta Tubed Short Church

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Offers & Bargains
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WhiskyGirl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Ardbeg product update and Romeo Y Julieta Tubed Short Church Reply with quote

Dear Friends,

This month I was very pleased to accept an invitation from Moet Hennessy UK to fly out to Ardbeg distillery on October
17th and get a special tour of their facilities as well as (I hope) getting locked in their warehouse Wink

I am looking forward to hearing what plans Ardbeg has for the future and perhaps nosing some choice cask
samples but I don't have to wait until I go to Ardbeg to try their next release and neither do you..

AIRIGH NAM BIEST
Ardbegs Airigh Nam Biest (pronounced Arry Nam Baysht) uses exclusively 1990 distillate. As it is older than the 10 year
old it is a softer more rounded whisky with a creamy, smoky flavour and hints of fennel and pine nuts. Whilst it is being
added to the core range of Ardbeg be advised the stocks of this whisky are finite. We are due to get our stocks in
next week but the product is online now and we are accepting advance orders. The whisky is 46% non-chill filtered and
priced at £45.00. Order it by clicking the following link

http://www.whisky-cigars.co.uk/default.aspx?CategoryID=20100&ItemID=scotch_whisky_20613

ARDBEG 15 YEAR OLD
The independent market is continuing to release some cracking Ardbegs as well. Douglas Laings 15 year old Ardbeg was
a silver medal winner in the 13-18 Islay whisky category in the Whisky Magazine Independent Bottlers Challenge 2006.
Immediately peaty on the nose then salt, brine, woodsmoke and leather comes through. The palate does not disappoint
ardent Ardbeg fans as it is packed with powerful peat, peppery and piquant. Limited to just 329 bottles and bottled
at 50% abv this is priced at £65.00. Order it by clicking the following link

http://www.whisky-cigars.co.uk/default.aspx?CategoryID=20100&ItemID=scotch_whisky_20614

ROMEO Y JULIETA TUBED SHORT CHURCHILLS
Newly available in a tubed format this cigar is taking the UK by storm. An easy draw, with medium flavours and light
strength that is sweet from start to finish. Stock is still very limited and we expect these to go fast.
Prices are £12.00 per cigar or £35.99 for a pack of 3. Place your order by clicking the following link

http://www.whisky-cigars.co.uk/default.aspx?CategoryID=20142&ItemID=cuban_cigars_4968

If I can advise in any way, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Slainte!

Fraser Gilchrist
Robert Graham Ltd

194 Rose Street, Edinburgh
Tel +44 (0)131 226 1874
Fax +44 (0)131 220 4111

71 St Vincent St, Glasgow
Tel +44 (0)141 221 6588
Fax +44 (0)141 572 6588

www.whisky-cigars.com
www.robertgraham1874.com
www.habanomerchant.com
www.whiskycollectors.com

A merchant set apart by time and tradition

Davy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Ardbeg product update and Romeo Y Julieta Tubed Short Ch Reply with quote

WhiskyGirl wrote:

AIRIGH NAM BIEST
Ardbegs Airigh Nam Biest (pronounced Arry Nam Baysht) uses exclusively 1990 distillate. As it is older than the 10 year
old it is a softer more rounded whisky with a creamy, smoky flavour and hints of fennel and pine nuts. Whilst it is being
added to the core range of Ardbeg be advised the stocks of this whisky are finite. We are due to get our stocks in
next week but the product is online now and we are accepting advance orders. The whisky is 46% non-chill filtered and
priced at £45.00. Order it by clicking the following link

Thanks for the info, I heard this one is coming and is definitely on my list of whiskies to try.

Davy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Offers & Bargains All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: