www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Alexander James

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Alexander James

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Offers & Bargains
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheWM
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:25 pm    Post subject: Alexander James Reply with quote

Received an email today that sets out that if you buy 3 bottles of single malt via them, then you will receive a free special edition of Dalwhinnie- friends of malt edition, if I understand it correctly. Looking at the website briefly I though perhaps the Talisker 10 and JW 15 green label were fairly priced given they were sets with glasses (last minute presents?) If you do buy 3 bottles at close to RRP then it would appear to be a half decent offer.

IndianaBlues
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks WM, I've been playing about in the checkout and it appears that Johnnie Walker won't trigger the offer, only Single Malts. They do have the Friends Talisker variant reduced to £49.90 which doesn't seem bad...
k1ranki
Double Malt Member
Double Malt Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:50 pm    Post subject: Closing Down -Alexander and James Reply with quote

Received an e-mail from them this week stating that closing down the operation and 20% off till end of January. It's only on selected items but if you like Cardhu 15 yr old (which I do ) - £35 a bottle seems pretty good value to me.

http://www.alexanderandjames.com/the-magazine/closing/closing.html

Top Malt
Torrie
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to laugh at their offer on the Singleton Of Dufftown Tailfire Gift Set https://www.alexanderandjames.com/gifts/gift-sets/singleton-of-dufftown-tailfire-whisky-gift-set-tailfirebundle.html?cgid=whisky&start=80

Was £32.50 now £34.80 Save -7% on this gift set
Kava
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if they will have some big reductions on the whisky come 31st Jan, maybe worth watching. Cheers for letting us know TheWM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Offers & Bargains All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: