www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Amazon UK

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Amazon UK

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IndianaBlues
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:42 am    Post subject: Amazon UK Reply with quote

This has been mentioned in the Online Bargains subforum, but not here. Often Amazon.co.uk have some cracking Lightning Deals on spirits, including a wide range of whiskies (Scottish and World), but also have good standard pricing and delivery if you are a Prime customer.

They do tend to match Tesco prices (not always though, Highland Park 12 is remaining stubbornly high online!) as well, which is handy if they have an offer on and your nearest large Tesco is too far away to make the trip economically viable.

I'm sat here with a £16 gift voucher, wondering whether to put it towards my first Aberlour A'bunadh or a Nikka Coffey Malt, both of which I've heard good things about. I've already got a Glenfarclas 105 en route from Amazon.de so I'm thinking perhaps the Aberlour will make it too many sherry-heavy purchases (although I do like my sherried whiskies)...

Has anyone purchased the A'Bunadh from Amazon recently, just to get a gauge on which batch they're currently selling from?

larsen161

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picked up a bottle of A'bunadh in early Dec and they were at batch 56. at £35 right now it's a bargain
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Online Whisky Shops All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: