www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Amazon Whisky Bargains - Page 4

 

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Amazon Whisky Bargains
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 45, 46, 47  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Offers & Bargains
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TheWM
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts


Joined: 26 Nov 2012
Posts: 1893
Location: Cheshire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IndianaBlues wrote:
Quick!!! Glenlivet 18, Glenmorangie 18, Glenfarclas 15. Macallan Gold - all on lightning deals AND £10 off £75 or £20 off £100 spend! Just got the first three for £132.97!


Thanks dude, I think I love and hate you in equal measures.

I picked up:

Wild Geese Irish Whiskey
Pussers 15 Rum
Glenmorangie 18
Evan Williams Extra Aged Bourbon
Glenfarclas 15
High West Rendevous Rye Whisky

Came in @ £215 inc P&P.

I'm meant to be saving for the Scotland tour too. Doh.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

IndianaBlues
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts


Joined: 16 Jul 2015
Posts: 450

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheWM wrote:
IndianaBlues wrote:
Quick!!! Glenlivet 18, Glenmorangie 18, Glenfarclas 15. Macallan Gold - all on lightning deals AND £10 off £75 or £20 off £100 spend! Just got the first three for £132.97!


Thanks dude, I think I love and hate you in equal measures.

I picked up:

Wild Geese Irish Whiskey
Pussers 15 Rum
Glenmorangie 18
Evan Williams Extra Aged Bourbon
Glenfarclas 15
High West Rendevous Rye Whisky

Came in @ £215 inc P&P.

I'm meant to be saving for the Scotland tour too. Doh.


I hate myself equally, this was meant to be a "saving for Christmas month"...ah well, always next year! Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IndianaBlues
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts


Joined: 16 Jul 2015
Posts: 450

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone's looking for Christmas presents, even though the offer runs out before they're released, it looks like the automatic discount at the checkout is applied to the Master of Malt advent calendars as well...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Quaich1
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts


Joined: 21 Apr 2012
Posts: 5269
Location: Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IndianaBlues wrote:
TheWM wrote:
IndianaBlues wrote:
Quick!!! Glenlivet 18, Glenmorangie 18, Glenfarclas 15. Macallan Gold - all on lightning deals AND £10 off £75 or £20 off £100 spend! Just got the first three for £132.97!


Thanks dude, I think I love and hate you in equal measures.

I picked up:

Wild Geese Irish Whiskey
Pussers 15 Rum
Glenmorangie 18
Evan Williams Extra Aged Bourbon
Glenfarclas 15
High West Rendevous Rye Whisky

Came in @ £215 inc P&P.

I'm meant to be saving for the Scotland tour too. Doh.


I hate myself equally, this was meant to be a "saving for Christmas month"...ah well, always next year! Very Happy


Nice spirit flights guys.
Top Malt
_________________
"Always carry a large flagon of whisky in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."
W.C. Fields (1880-1946)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
hotshothamish
Double Malt Member
Double Malt Member


Joined: 17 Mar 2015
Posts: 85
Location: Aberdeen

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Talisker 10 year old is currently on offer at £25, free delivery, no strings attached.
£7 cheaper than the NAS Talisker "Skye"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Alexppp
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts


Joined: 16 Jul 2010
Posts: 1664

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today it was the Bunnahabhain 18's turn to go on the lightning sales - it sold out within seconds. There are still some Balblair 1990 miniatures available, though - around £17 for 3x50 ml.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IndianaBlues
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts


Joined: 16 Jul 2015
Posts: 450

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexppp wrote:
Today it was the Bunnahabhain 18's turn to go on the lightning sales - it sold out within seconds. There are still some Balblair 1990 miniatures available, though - around £17 for 3x50 ml.


I was there hovering, the 12 is one of my favourites so can't wait to try this. I think I'm going to delete my card details on Amazon Embarassed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Whisky Dog
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts


Joined: 09 Apr 2014
Posts: 557

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Old Particular Inchgower 1995 20 year old
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Millie_chops
Double Malt Member
Double Malt Member


Joined: 11 Aug 2013
Posts: 176
Location: Aberdeenshire

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was just perusing Amazon a few minutes ago and they had Glenfarclas 25 for £75. Prime members snapped them up real quick. Doh Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IndianaBlues
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts


Joined: 16 Jul 2015
Posts: 450

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Worked out at £55.25 in the end, couldn't resist!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

CGRenn
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts


Joined: 09 Feb 2015
Posts: 684

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Millie_chops wrote:
Was just perusing Amazon a few minutes ago and they had Glenfarclas 25 for £75. Prime members snapped them up real quick. Doh Sad


Absolutely gutting! I would have snapped that up as my Christmas Whisky. Gutted.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
CGRenn
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts


Joined: 09 Feb 2015
Posts: 684

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Millie_chops wrote:
Was just perusing Amazon a few minutes ago and they had Glenfarclas 25 for £75. Prime members snapped them up real quick. Doh Sad


Absolutely gutting! I would have snapped that up as my Christmas Whisky. Gutted.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Alexppp
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts


Joined: 16 Jul 2010
Posts: 1664

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lagavulin 16 is on a lightning deal for £38.50. Surprisingly, it hasn't been completely sold out yet, so non-Prime buyers may get a chance too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Quaich1
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts


Joined: 21 Apr 2012
Posts: 5269
Location: Ontario, Canada

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexppp wrote:
Lagavulin 16 is on a lightning deal for £38.50. Surprisingly, it hasn't been completely sold out yet, so non-Prime buyers may get a chance too.


Quite a buy! It's going for over 60 pounds equivalent here in Ontario.
Shocked
_________________
"Always carry a large flagon of whisky in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake."
W.C. Fields (1880-1946)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IndianaBlues
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts


Joined: 16 Jul 2015
Posts: 450

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had it and the Talisker Distiller's Edition in my basket, but as they weren't part of the £20 off £100 promotion I decided not to push the button this time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message

Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Offers & Bargains All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 45, 46, 47  Next
Page 4 of 47

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
 Drink Safely   Add Your Site   Other Whisky Sites    Links   Contact Us 

 

© 2018 www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk All rights reserved.

This website was produced in Scotland.