www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Am i the only one that has tasted Glen rossie?

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Am i the only one that has tasted Glen rossie?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carl

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Am i the only one that has tasted Glen rossie? Reply with quote

Hey all
I`ve been on this site for some time now and have noticed that no one has mencthioned Glen rossie nor on other scotch whiskey online shops.Is this whiskey a rareity Laughing
I ain`t been drinking whiskey for two long i mean glen rossie is the only proper bottle i have had, so i can`t really compare it to other whiskeys or anything, but it taste flipping good, it tastes better without ice but if ya a nooby to drinking whiskey then take it with ice like what i did first time. The ice kinda freezes the taste of the whiskey until you have swallowed it and then it starts the nice burning of ya throat and stomach.But yer has anybody else tried it, i love this whiskey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it only cost me a tenner Embarassed Laughing

Oh another note it can be siped,tis also a good thing to help you sleep.

Mark
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Carl

I have tried Glen Rossie in the past. It is Threshers off licences own brand blended Scotch whisky bottled for them by Quality Spirits International. To be honest i didnt think much of it, i rated it 60 out of 100.

Mark
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Single Malt Whisky All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: