www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Glenmorangie

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Glenmorangie

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Collectables & Whisky Auction Listings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Scotch Bonnet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:37 pm    Post subject: Glenmorangie Reply with quote

Hi all, I was recently given a bottle of glenmorangie truffle oak reserve bottle of whiskey, I love a tipple (being Scottish and all that) but have been told this may be a collectors item? Making me not want to drink it now! Does anybody know of this?

Quaich1
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Glenmorangie Reply with quote

Scotch Bonnet wrote:
Hi all, I was recently given a bottle of glenmorangie truffle oak reserve bottle of whiskey, I love a tipple (being Scottish and all that) but have been told this may be a collectors item? Making me not want to drink it now! Does anybody know of this?

The Glenmorangie Truffle Oak Reserve 1993, 60.5%abv sold on Master of Malt for just under 1000. pounds before it was discontinued. Auction sites have it listed very much lower. Is that the one you have?
Scotch Bonnet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

This is indeed the one I have. I Have done some home work on it since I last posted this, you are right as in they were sold for £990 but now fetch as low as £200 from what the auctions have advised.....
agoldf
Single Malt Member
Single Malt Member

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love a bottle. LMK if you want to sell.
Thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Collectables & Whisky Auction Listings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: