www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - delux whisky auctions

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
delux whisky auctions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Collectables & Whisky Auction Listings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scottia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: delux whisky auctions Reply with quote

delux whisky auctions has now gone live, and already there are some stunning item for sale, please take a look at www.deluxwhiskyauctions.co.uk

free listings with a starting price under £50
7% commission.

come and join us

delux whisky auctions

whisky_collector
Single Malt Member
Single Malt Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:10 am    Post subject: Nothing......yet!! Reply with quote

There isn't anything showing yet - just the front website screen saying coming soon.....this seems to be ongoing. Supposedly starting several months ago and now delays after delays - I have been checking dozens of times. Please sort out the problems - saying it's live when it isn't doesn't help!!!
scottia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:27 am    Post subject: DELUX AUCTIONS Reply with quote

HI SORRY TO HERE YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS SEEING THE SITE, THE SITE IS LIVE AND HAS BEEN FOR AROUND 3 DAYS,

IF YOU ARE STILL SEEING THE HOLDING PAGE CAN YOU TRY PRESSING

CTRL AND F5 TOGETHER AND THIS SHOULD FIX IT

IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS SEEING THE SITE CAN YOU PLEASE DROP US A NOTE TO info@deluxwhiskyauctions.co.uk
Drover
Triple Malt Member
Triple Malt Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A £3 charge to open an account just so you can bid doesnt encourage me to bid. Where is the info on postage costs? I thought it was law that a business trading online must display there postal address there only seems to be a online submitted form on the contact us page, no postal address or phone number. It makes me very warey of this set up if i was to run into problems.
scottia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: reply to feedback Reply with quote

Company address and uk registration details, These were deleted by mistake when the final site testing was completed, and unfortunatley was not picked up when the site went live. The web designers FDC studio are working on this and these details will be back on the site soon.

Regarding the registration fee, we appreciate your comments and have now decided to offer free registration to the site for a limited period.

Postage details are stated on each listing.

We welcome all feedback about the site and are prepared to make any changes we feel will benefit our users.
MrMortlach

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:49 pm    Post subject: deluxwhiskyauctions Reply with quote

I have asked on a number of occasions for company details, to no avail. Here they are from Companies House
MR Scott Wilson
23 Durham Gardens
Lower Largo
Leven
Fife
Scotland
KY8 6DU

James T
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does seem an odd set up, very few whiskies available and half of them appear to be for sale and the other half up for auction.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Collectables & Whisky Auction Listings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: