www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Chivas Regal Leather Luggage Set

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Chivas Regal Leather Luggage Set

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Collectables & Whisky Auction Listings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
C-Diddy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Chivas Regal Leather Luggage Set Reply with quote

I recently won as part of a promotion for Chivas Regal in New Zealand the following items:-

Set Includes:

1 x Chivas branded Full Leather Overnight Bag

1 x Chivas branded Full Leather Bi-Fold Wallet

1 x Chivas branded Full Leather Luggage Tag

I am interested in finding out a value for these as I am debating whether to up my household conents insurance and keep them as a collectors item or to sell them off and get some cash in to purchase a few more bottles of the good stuff.

Is anyone out there familiar with these items or know how many may have been produced etc?

I have already made contact with Pernod-Ricard NZ who were very cagey with information and would only tell me that they valued the set @ NZD$300 hence why I am seeking a second opinion.

Images can be provided if required and any assistance will be greatly appreciated!!!

Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Collectables & Whisky Auction Listings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: