www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - WHYTE&MACKAYS

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
WHYTE&MACKAYS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Collectables & Whisky Auction Listings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yankee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:37 am    Post subject: WHYTE&MACKAYS Reply with quote

i recently found a bottle of WHYTE&MACKAYS 21 year old blended scotch whisky i have no clue what i have being that i have never heard of this brand before
it has a tax stamp on it and a penned date of 1960 on it any help from someone with a little more knowledge then i have would be great i have found the companies web site but nothing about this particular bottle it does not match anything in there current production or in the past 30 years

Bookie
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A couple of Whyte & Mackay 21 year olds i know of are the Whyte Mackay 21 Year Old Masters Reserve and there was the Whyte & Mackay 21 year old Gold Medallion in the 1980s which was probably distilled in the 1960s.

They dont have a 21 year old today, Whyte & Mackay now do a 22 year old.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Collectables & Whisky Auction Listings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: