www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Whisky Bible 2008

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Whisky Bible 2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Books & DVD Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
John

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 2:23 pm    Post subject: Whisky Bible 2008 Reply with quote

I noticed the Whisky Bible 2008 is now available to pre order. In my opinion a must have whisky book.

"Jim Murray's Whisky Bible 2008" is the fifth edition of the highly successful and innovative book that had its genesis in 2003. Now well-established as the market leader, the Bible is published well in time for the annual Christmas whisky-buying surge and takes account of all the latest developments in the world of the wee dram. What makes this book such a tour de force, however, is the tasting notes on hundreds and hundreds of different brands. The author has travelled around the world checking out whisky from distilleries as far-flung as Argentina and Thailand, as well as the world-leaders in Scotland, Ireland, the United States and Japan. In terms of whisky, this is the gospel!

For more details and to order your copy see here:
http://www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk/shops/whisky-bible.htm

John

Andy M
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info John, i have pre ordered my copy.

Andy M
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Books & DVD Reviews All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: