www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Value of old Dewar's White Label keyring? Help pls!

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Value of old Dewar's White Label keyring? Help pls!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Collectables & Whisky Auction Listings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EmsieJ27

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:46 pm    Post subject: Value of old Dewar's White Label keyring? Help pls! Reply with quote

Hi

My Nan handed down to me a collection of miniature bottles from her old pub and amongst them was a Dewar's two-piece keyring. One is a coin-holder and the other a bottle-opener and both are gold coloured. I am not sure what coin the coin-holder is actually meant to hold but it has a Dewar's white label, 70 proof and 262/3 fl.ozs. John Dewar & Sons Ltd - distillers Perth-Scotland. I have photos which I am happy to e-mail as I can't find this item online anywhere.

Does anyone know how much this is worth and where I should sell it? Also, where is the best place to sell the miniatures (I was thinking of selling the 54 bottles as a lot? - this includes the Dimple Scots John Haig & Co copperwire 70 proof, a Queen Anne rare, 12 yr Oban unblended, Seagram 100 Pipers deluxe.

Kind regards

Emily

Frankie
Master Of Malts
Master Of Malts

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you have a list of the miniatures, condition and how much you want for them.

Cheers

Frankie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Collectables & Whisky Auction Listings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: