www.scotchmaltwhisky.co.uk

Whisky Forum - Special sale of 1977, 21 YO Braes of Glenlivet 1 of 300 RARE

Whisky Forum

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in
Special sale of 1977, 21 YO Braes of Glenlivet 1 of 300 RARE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Collectables & Whisky Auction Listings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Braes of Glenlivet speci

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:01 pm    Post subject: Special sale of 1977, 21 YO Braes of Glenlivet 1 of 300 RARE Reply with quote

One off special sale of Bottle of a very special Cask - 1977 Distilled of only 20 casks of 21 year Old Braes of Glenlivet, very rare as it is a special double wood version, as well as the already special Madeira maturation it has been in Sherry for 8 years.

This was bottled by the Hart Brothers finest collection in 1995. It is a 70Cl bottle and is 43% by vol.

It is all sealed as from the day of bottling as is the presentation case. I have only been in the case once to read the certificate. It comes with a certificate of authenticity showing it to be bottle 207 of 300 (presumably ever aquired by Hart Brothers). I have no Idea how many of these are still about, but I reckon its something special.

I am more of a Whisky drinker than collector and this amazing bottel deserves to be part of a bigger collection for one of you out there.

This represents a great investment opportunity for somebody. I have had the bottle valued as being worth £360 by Phillip Shorten of Milroy's, but as I want a quick sale am looking for offers around the £300 mark. I live in Bedfordshire, but work in Hertfordshire/London/Milton Keynes and can even deliver to Essex/SE. I suggest collect in person or we can discuss arrangement for delivery. If the offer is near £300 I will delivery in Person to these areas for free.

Please e-mail me: at ejack@rvc.ac.uk
with any questions or for copies of the high resolution images of the bottle and presentation case AND official certificate of authenticity from Hart Brothers.

Good Luck

Dr Edward Jack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Whisky Forum Index -> Whisky Collectables & Whisky Auction Listings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: